Customized Finishing Components for Textile, Plastics, and Paper Production Systems
The MES team designs and manufactures customized finishing components for thread and web products:
- Impregnation padders and squeezers for woven and non-woven fabrics, foils, films, and active-wear, coated webs
- Press frames and embossing machines for the textile industry and plastics manufacturing industry – especially for woven and non-woven fabrics and webs
- Stenter frames and drawframes for the textile industry and plastics manufacturing industry – precision thread and yarn drawing
- Dynamic accumulators with contact-free web passage for fabrics, foils, films, nonwovens, and webs.
We offer a comprehensive range of services for the manufacture of components:
- Development and testing
- Basic engineering (process basis and design)
- Detail engineering (planning and construction)
- Manufacture and pre-assembly (mechanics, electrical engineering and automation technology)
- After sales services
Impregnation Padders and Squeezers for Woven and Non-Woven Fabrics, Foils, Films, and Active-Wear, Coated Webs
MES impregnation padders and squeezers are specially adapted to production requirements and yield efficient production results while enabling quick change-overs and fast cleaning times with dispersion and fluid loss kept to a minimum.
Customized machine variants for processing materials such as woven and non-woven fabrics, foils, films, and active wear, coated webs are based on the extensive expertise we have acquired in system and machine engineering. You will receive components that are customized to meet your requirements.
- Impregnation, dyeing, finishing
- Finishing of woven and non-woven fabrics
- For water-based or solvent-based impregnation agents
Paper industry, plastics manufacturing industry:
- Surface treatment
Press Frames and Embossing Machines for the Textile Industry and Plastics Manufacturing Industry – Especially for Woven and Non-Woven Fabrics and Webs
Your production processes have to meet exacting requirements for precision and uniformity?
Do you expect the manufacturer to understand your production processes of the materials to be processed in addition to possessing the required expertise in mechanical engineering?
MES press frames and embossing machines feature fine-adjustable gap dimensions, which can be individually defined for each side. Our machines ensure a uniform line pressure over the entire product width.
The sophisticated development of machines, optimized for your individual applications is possible with our extensive expertise in process engineering. The roller surfaces are equipped with customized embossing structures. Furthermore, the rollers can be equipped with wear-resistant ceramic coatings or selected non-stick coatings as needed to achieve various surface characteristics of the web product.
- Post-treatment, finishing, smoothing of woven and non-woven fabrics and filter materials
- Compression of non-woven surface structures
Plastics manufacturing industry:
- Post-treatment of plastics web (e.g.: flat or high-gloss surfaces and imitation leather)
- Embossing of structure onto imitation leather surface
Stenter Frames and Drawframes for the Textile Industry and Plastics Manufacturing Industry – Precision Thread and Yarn Drawing
You manufacture fibers, textiles, or web products and aim to achieve high dimensional stability of your products.
Stenter frames and drawframes from MES enable the precise build up of product tension, so that precision drawing and shrinking processes can be carried out. You can operate your machines at a prescribed tension or via a defined degree of drawing.
Drawframes in combination with tension measurement rollers and dancers are used for the controlled product transport in a coating or finishing machine.
Stenter frames and drawframes are used in laboratory installations and production lines for threads and fabrics.
Textile industry and plastics manufacturing industry:
- Drawing of fibers
- Shrinking of threads
- Set-up and control of product transport and product tension
Dynamic Accumulator with Contact-Free Web Passage for Fabrics, Foils, Films, Nonwovens, and Webs
Continuous processes where a web stop would result in the alteration of technical or optical quality characteristics can be realized by installing accumulators at the winding and unwinding units.
Productivity can be significantly increased at the same time by implementing special technical measures at the accumulator. MES accumulators achieve these results through
- A highly dynamically driven roller table to realize meter-perfect lengths during winder stops
- Web passage without roller contact and without the need for an additional make-ready
- Roller-driven accumulator universally suitable for all materials
- Gentle web transport
- Web tension measurement rollers or dancer rollers for controlling the fill and discharge speed
- Design without roller contact of web passage- no draw-in required
- High-speed entry of roller table in production mode to avoid material loss at winder
- Optimum roller design for web tension and web material
Head of Service